We are pleased to announce that OpenStack Sydney Summit voting is now open! Host-Telecom staff, working with our partners at Hystax and ATLEX, have submitted five compelling proposals that we hope will become finalists. We thank Denis Vidlichev, Seva Vayner & Nickolay Smirnov, Vladimir Melega & Maxim Bozhenko, Anton Porabkovich and Nikita Kivrosheev for their efforts and hope they all make it to Sydney!
The deadline to vote is Tuesday, August 1 at 23:59 (US) Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)/Wednesday, August 2 at 6:59am UTC, although we suggest voting immediately. We hope to really influence the agenda at the Summit and your support for these proposals can make a huge difference.
After initial voting, the OpenStack panel chairpeople will decide the finalists, taking the popular vote into strong consideration in their selections.
- Make sure you are signed into OpenStack at https://www.openstack.org.
- Click the links below.
- For each presentation, click the “Would love to see” box.
- Type “3” on your keyboard, then Enter.
- The vote tally will not be displayed, but your vote will be counted.
- Migrate to OpenStack from VMware without freaking out your IT Department - Seva Vayner and Nickolay Smirnov (Enterprise Category)
- Skip Murano requirements and increase IT efficiency with customized Puppet application catalogs - Anton Porabkovich (Architecture & Operations Category)
- Stay live while moving from hardware environment to OpenStack cloud - Vladimir Melega and Maxim Bozhenko (Architecture & Operations Category)
- Use Ironic to create a customer-accessible data usage monitoring system - Nikita Krivosheev (Architecture & Operations 2 Category)
- Automatic OpenStack installation and remote management on bare metal - Denis Vidishchev (Cloud & OpenStack 101 Category)