cPanel Control Panel is the most popular tool to easily turn a private server into a fully automated hosting system. With its assistance, complex server management procedures can be automated in an easy and intuitive web interface.
cPanel has a multi-level differentiation of access to administration functions, which allows for flexible management at the levels of Administrator, Reseller or the End User.
With the help of cPanel website owners can:
- Download and manage web pages.
- Create e-mail accounts and web mail.
- Install web applications such as blogs, e-shops, forums, etc.
- Generate and view visitor statistics.
- View the error log to identify dead links or other problems, etc.
With the help of cPanel server administrators can:
- Create and edit client accounts.
- Receive alerts regarding server problems.
- Create and apply different hosting plans.
- Block spam.
- Manage graphics in the client interface, etc.