ISPmanager is a popular multifunctional server control panel with a simple and intuitive interface. You can create a new user, site, domain, mailbox or perform another operation with your server in just a few clicks.
For your convenience, ISPmanager has a multi-level system of access rights for server users. Due to this sharing of access, you can use ISPmanager for private projects or provide professional hosting services.
With ISPmanager users get:
- Diverse functionality for managing a server or user account.
- Ease of transferring accounts between hosting with ISPmanager.
- Convenient organization of the control panel interface.
- Multilingual interface and documentation.
- Several types of interface design selectable.
- Flash video training.
With ISPmanager system administrators get:
- Support for various operating systems.
- Work with different types of software: various versions of the web server, mail server, database server, etc.
- Minimal use of system resources.
- Possibility to modify configuration files via shell.
- A multi-level system of access rights, which permits users to independently create domains, sites, mailboxes, etc., within the framework of quotas assigned and the policy defined by Administrator.
- Round-the-clock support for resolving any issues related to the ISPmanager panel.
- Regular revision and updating of the software product to the latest version of ISPmanager.