Calculation of cost
Calculated TB = 1000 GB.
Incoming traffic is free.
Unlimited number of requests (PUT/GET/DEL/etc).
Data is stored in multiple copies on independent servers.
Secure connection over encrypted data channels.
Download files at up to 900 MB/s.
Access via the OpenStack Swift API, S3 API, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS.
SLA guarantees access to data for 99.98% of the time.
Professional technical support is available around the clock in English, Czech, and Russian.
Reliable fail-safe storage in the data center, built in accordance with the requirements of Tier III.
How to reduce the cost?
Optimize the size of the files — images, code. If possible, store the data in an archived form.
Keep track of the relevance of data in the repository. Delete older versions after updating the content.
Combine storages, for example: in the local store backups, and through a public give out the current content.
- The ability to configure the HTTP headers at the level of container and file for caching.
- Ability to set restrictions on the total amount of information and time of file storage.
- The ability to distribute content through public containers.
- The possibility of linking domains of the 2nd level for static sites and 3rd level for individual resources to public containers.
- Ability to create a static site with the ability to configure the index page and the error 404 page.
- Storage of data in private containers protected by login and password.
- The ability to configure the retention time of files to automatically remove irrelevant content.
- The ability to create public links for downloading files without the need to register.