Readiness for Loads
Calculation of cost
The price of all services is 18% VAT included. Calculated TB = 1000 GB.
How to reduce the cost?
Optimize the size of the files — images, code. If possible, store the data in an archived form.
Keep track of the relevance of data in the repository. Delete older versions after updating the content.
Combine storages, for example: in the archive store backups, and through a quick give out the current content.
- Reliable fail-safe storage on independent servers in the data center, built in accordance with the requirements of the world standard TIA-942 for Tier III level.
- Access to data is protected by EU laws against any extra-judicial requests.
- Professional technical support is available around the clock in English, Czech and Russian.
- Secure connection over encrypted data channels.
- The ability to configure the HTTP headers at the container level and file for caching.
- Ability to set restrictions on the total amount of information and time of file storage.
- The ability to distribute content through public containers.
- The possibility of linking domains of the 2nd level for static sites and level 3 for individual resources to public containers.
- Ability to create a static site with the ability to configure the index page and the error 404.
- Storage of data in private containers is protected by login and password access.
- The ability to configure the retention time of files to automatically remove irrelevant content.
- The ability to create public links for downloading files without the need to register in the service.